Table of Contents
- a timer
that initiates an action after a period of time.
- a timer that initiates an action at a given time, or regularly.
- block_timers, unblock_timers
- block and unblock timer firing.
- removes a timer from the set of pending timers.
- clock, nanoclock
- get the OS time.
the OS date and time; translates seconds into
obsolete, see date
- a timer that initiates an action every number of seconds.
- transforms Unix time to UTC time and date in ASCII
- transforms Unix time to local time and date in ASCII
- converts the ASCII date and time data in a
tm class to Unix time.
- controls timer handling in Gamma.
Copyright © 1995-2010 by Cogent Real-Time Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.