How to fast track your project using the OPC DataHub
These videos show you how to use the OPC DataHub to quickly learn the basics of OPC data integration.
If you have suggestions for other videos, please send email to email@example.com
- Starting the DataHub and opening the Properties Window. (0:56)
- Connecting to an OPC Server.
- a) Read all the points from an OPC Server. (1:43)
- b) Select which points to read from an OPC Server. (2:34)
- OPC DataHub Tunnelling in 3 easy steps (no DCOM problems). (6:17)
- Logging data to a database / Reading data from a database.
- a) Logging data creates new rows in the database table. (7:48)
- b) Logging data modifies the same row in the database table. (5:28)
- c) Reading data from a database using DataHub Scripting. (10:50)
- Using the Bridging interface. (9:03)
- Working with Microsoft Excel. (7:44)
- Configuring the System Monitor. (3:56)
- Viewing your data in a web browser. (3:02)
- Configuring email messages. (7:44)