OPC DataHub supports the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT 4.0
OPC DataHub Specifications
- Supports OPC Server and Client connections.
- DataHub will connect to OPC DA 3.0 servers (and 2.05a servers that support browsing).
- DataHub will also accept connections from OPC DA 3.0 or 2.05a clients.
- Supports DDE Server and Client connections.
- Supports mirroring of data to Cascade DataHub running in:
- Linux kernel version 2.4.18 or later
- QNX 6.2.0 or later.
- QNX 4.25 or later.
- Supports live data in a web browser using ASP, AJAX and Java.
- Supports custom TCP/IP connections through Java, .NET and C++ DataHub APIs.
- Supports Windows GUI development through built-in Scripting language.
- Supports ODBC compliant database access.
- DataHub supports communication with MATLAB applications.
- Data transmission rates are client dependent, but are typically thousands of points per second.
- Automatic reconnect on a network break and recovery, no intervention required.
- No point list configuration, the DataHub creates points as they are needed.
- Superior publish/subscribe data model, no polling delays and no transmission of static data values.